Wasp Creek Rural Fire Brigade will be celebrating 20 years of local service at their upcoming Community Open Day on Saturday 29 November. All are welcome to this free family day from 10am-3pm located at 66 Colman Road.
- Meet special guest Mick Doohan from 11am-1pm
- Hot Fat Fire, Fire Extinguisher & Road Crash Rescue demos
- Jumping castle, facepainting and animal display
- Dreamworld’s Kenny Koala will be there from 10.30am
- It’s a plastic-bottle-free day so buy at the event or bring your own water bottle along and have it filled there.
Rec Club 1 pool is now open! This follows the extended slip works that necessitated the pool's closure since last week. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Pivit replaced the main TV equipment at CW on Friday 24 October as part of the national TV Retune program for the Gold Coast region.
The following will need to be done on your TV set:
- An auto tune will need to be done on your tv to connect to the new frequency range.
- Please be advised that after the upgrade, Foxtel IQ will work automatically.
- In the case where you are using My Star, you will be required to contact Foxtel to update the Free to Air channels on 131 999.
- Also, if you are using a set top box or DVD recorders, these devices will also need to be re tuned.
- Please refer to the device manufacturer handbook in regards to the re tune, if need be.
If you have done all off the above and you still have a problem with reception, please don't hesitate to contact us on the number provided below.
Thank you for your cooperation with the above. With regards, Pivit Technical Team 1300 66 33 20 Fax: 07 3387 3497
You can discover more info about this (including how to retune your television) on 1800 20 10 13 or www.digitalready.com.au/retune