Head down to the Tavern for Melbourne Cup on Tuesday 4 November where there'll be sweeps, best dressed prizes and free wi-fi for betting plus 6 screens to watch the race. Great value Melbourne Cup package for $75 featuring a main meal and dessert from their special menu (including restaurant favourites like steaks and curries) plus a 3 hour drinks package (wine, beer and soft drinks) from 12.15-3.15pm. Bookings a must for their Cup package on 5501 9351. Or just come down to enjoy the great atmosphere with nomal drinks and lunch prices. Have fun!
It's Halloween this Friday 31 October. Just a reminder to decorate your home/mailbox if you wish to participate. Trick-or-treaters should only visit those homes which are decorated. Let's respect those homes that don't wish to participate. Be safe and have fun!
Pivit replaced the main TV equipment at CW on Friday 24 October as part of the national TV Retune program for the Gold Coast region.
The following will need to be done on your TV set:
- An auto tune will need to be done on your tv to connect to the new frequency range.
- Please be advised that after the upgrade, Foxtel IQ will work automatically.
- In the case where you are using My Star, you will be required to contact Foxtel to update the Free to Air channels on 131 999.
- Also, if you are using a set top box or DVD recorders, these devices will also need to be re tuned.
- Please refer to the device manufacturer handbook in regards to the re tune, if need be.
If you have done all off the above and you still have a problem with reception, please don't hesitate to contact us on the number provided below.
Thank you for your cooperation with the above. With regards, Pivit Technical Team 1300 66 33 20 Fax: 07 3387 3497
You can discover more info about this (including how to retune your television) on 1800 20 10 13 or www.digitalready.com.au/retune